The YETI Tundra 420 Cooler is for the professional. It is build for marine expaditions and fishing charters, yet works great for restaurants, bars, and catering services. It will easly handle the largest wahoos, yellowfins, and cobias. It can pack up to 268 cans. Its roto-molded polyethylene constuction is the same used to make whitewater kayaks. PERMAFROST™ Insulation keeps your drinks icy for long periods of time, the NOSWEAT™ design keeps it dry on the outside, and the VORTEX™ drain system lets you empty quickly. And even though it’s the smallest of Tundra coolers, the 420 is still built to be grizzly proof. The DOUBLEHAUL™ handles makes it easy to carry and the BEARFOOT™ No Slip feet keep it where you set it. The YETI Tundra 420 is available in white only.
- Roto-molded polyethylene construction.
- PERMAFROST™ Insulation to keep the inside cool.
- NOSWEAT™ design keeps it dry on the outside.
- VORTEX™ drain system lets you empty quickly.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ handles makes it easy to carry.
- BEARFOOT™ No Slip feet keep it where you set it.
- Holds up to 268 can drinks.
- Holds up to 403 lbs. of ice.
- Comes standard with one dry goods basket.
- Available in white only.