The YETI Tundra 125 Cooler is ideal for extended family trips and fishing expeditions. When on the water it can handle the crew’s limit of redfish, snapper and trout. It can pack up to 81 cans. Its roto-molded polyethylene constuction is the same used to make whitewater kayaks. PERMAFROST™ Insulation keeps your drinks icy for long periods of time, the NOSWEAT™ design keeps it dry on the outside, and the VORTEX™ drain system lets you empty quickly. And even though it’s the smallest of Tundra coolers, the 125 is still built to be grizzly proof. The DOUBLEHAUL™ handles makes it easy to carry and the BEARFOOT™ No Slip feet keep it where you set it. The YETI Tundra 125 is available in white only.
- Roto-molded polyethylene construction.
- PERMAFROST™ Insulation to keep the inside cool.
- NOSWEAT™ design keeps it dry on the outside.
- VORTEX™ drain system lets you empty quickly.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ handles makes it easy to carry.
- BEARFOOT™ No Slip feet keep it where you set it.
- Holds up to 81 can drinks.
- Holds up to 129 lbs. of ice.
- Comes standard with one dry goods basket.
- Available in white only.