The YETI Tundra 110 Cooler is designed for the rafting community. It is sized to fit most major raft frames snugly and can pack up to 65 cans. Its roto-molded polyethylene constuction is the same used to make whitewater kayaks. PERMAFROST™ Insulation keeps your drinks icy for long periods of time, the NOSWEAT™ design keeps it dry on the outside, and the VORTEX™ drain system lets you empty quickly. And even though it’s the smallest of Tundra coolers, the 110 is still built to be grizzly proof. The DOUBLEHAUL™ handles makes it easy to carry and the BEARFOOT™ No Slip feet keep it where you set it. The YETI Tundra 110 is available in white only.
- Roto-molded polyethylene construction.
- PERMAFROST™ Insulation to keep the inside cool.
- NOSWEAT™ design keeps it dry on the outside.
- VORTEX™ drain system lets you empty quickly.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ handles makes it easy to carry.
- BEARFOOT™ No Slip feet keep it where you set it.
- Holds up to 65 can drinks.
- Holds up to 101 lbs. of ice.
- Comes standard with one dry goods basket.
- Available in white only.